And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Super Excited

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!  I am SO excited about the retreat for adoptive moms I will be going to tomorrow.  I will get to be surrounded by just over 250 other moms who love the Lord and love the picture of adoption.  I will be among big big hearts!  And, I will be staying at a beautiful hotel...can't tell you the last time I did that!  I will so miss my hubby and kids, but I think this is going to be so good for my spirit!  Please pray for safe travels tomorrow, the roads are supposed to be icky.

Tonight we did our weekly night out to Earth Fare (kids eat free on Thursdays) and the cheese guy and I shared a quick, "Hello".  It wasn't until I ran into him later in the store that he said, "Don't you do something with shoes?"  I told him yes, I do and he said, "I saw you on TV, something about sole something.  That was really good.  Really nice to meet you!"  I was amazed that he remembered that.  The last time my segment aired was about two weeks ago here.  So funny.

I'll try and document my weekend for you.  :)  I'll leave you with a funny picture.  Quinn sleeping on the couch in our bedroom and Jake sleeping on a cot next to her.  I had a good laugh when I went to bed and saw this!

No comments:

Post a Comment