And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Monday, May 2, 2011

Isaiah Lamont

On Saturday April 30th I flew to Indianapolis to see be with my sister Allie while she had her second baby.  It was of course (again) the most amazing thing I have witnessed in my entire life.  Allie made labor look easy.  I love love love when my sister has babies.  I love getting to see the miracle of birth...the beginning of life.  Allie is a rock star and my new nephew Isaiah is so precious...smells so good...and is so sweet!  Isaiah's middle name (Lamont) is after his great grandpa that went to be with Jesus on his brother Josiah's birthday and was buried the day Isaiah was born.  His great grandpa Lamont was an amazing man who left a beautiful legacy.
Isaiah was born at 11:10pm and was 8lbs. 4oz.  and 21.5 inches long

I love love love this boy!  (can't wait to have another little bit of my own!  In time.  :))

No comments:

Post a Comment