And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Quinn's First Haircut

For the first time in 5 years Quinn got an actual haircut...her first haircut ever!  She has been begging me for short hair for about 6 months now.  I wanted to make sure that is what she really wanted!  
Yep, it was.  She loves it.
The before picture.  She was too excited!!!

Rebecca made a pony tail and the chopped it off!  Then the best part was when she held it behind her and galloped like a pony around the salon.  ;)  Quinn thought that was so funny!
Quinn was all smiles when she saw her hair hanging beside her head instead of on it!  That sort of thing makes me sick-I'm a long hair girl.  Buuut, Quinn was all smiles so I was happy for her.
She loves it and feels like such a big girl!





No comments:

Post a Comment