And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Amazing Asheville Street Performer

Drew and I went on a date tonight and a couple blocks away we heard our favorite Asheville street performer. She has the most powerful voice-it is magnified times 10 when you hear her in person! I love her daughter sitting in the background drawing. :) This song is special to me for a couple of reasons, but one being it is so timely. I love the verse in the Bible that talks about how much God cares for us, every single one of us...he cares for the sparrow, how much MORE does he care for us!
We are now (unofficially) on the waiting list for our baby...and wow we have a wait ahead of us. Possibly 14 months! Just the thought of waiting 14 months for my next child makes my stomach hurt! Thats why I am just going to think about what I DO have right now and how THANKFUL I am for what I do have!!!
For example, my daughter who will be FIVE TOMORROW! So thankful the world has been blessed with five years of Quinn. She amazes me everyday.

1 comment:

  1. The longer the wait the more precious the desire becomes when the wait finally comes to an end..."Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life."Proverbs 13:12...what I REALLY wanted to say to you in church this morning but I'm not so good on the fly! ;)

    ReplyDelete