And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Corn Maze To Help Eliada

Today the kids and I had a FULL day!  The kids and I ran errands all day and then when we got home we went to the Eliada Corn Maze this evening. The maze we chose to do was 2.5 miles and the kids had a blast!
It was so fun to run through the corn with the kids and and Asa had a great time trying to figure out on the map which way we should go.  :)  The kids also played in a box full of corn (instead of sand) and they loved it!  

 Above: Quinn and Holly.  Holly will be going with us to Africa!  We LOVE this girl!!!

We walked through corn and talked to a new friend about our adoption...oh how I can't wait for our new child(ren)!  Then, we came home to a message on the machine from our agency saying our homestudy was approved and the LOVED it and it could not have been more perfect!  Wow!  Yay!!!!!  I got chils and all excited....its becoming more real-and harder for me to put in the back of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment