And Other Real Life Happenings

Our life loving others, serving God and selling all we own to move to Africa.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

When Being A Follower Is Good

For those of you that are as non blog savvy as I am, I just thought I'd let you know that if you FOLLOW me on this blog you'll get updates on when I write blogs.  :)  Then you won't have to randomly remember to check back.  You just click on the FOLLOW button on the right.
It's okay, just this once you can be a follower and it's okay.
We were given a new family member last week.  Some friends of ours needed to get rid of Jake...so now we have a dog, cat, rabbit and chickens.  And, I will warn you, Drew said Asa could have a hermit crab for his birthday.  (I'm less than thrilled about that one) Jake is hilarious and provides many hours of laughter to our family-not to mention he is a good companion.  I think I'm his new BFF, and I'm okay with that.  Just as long as he keeps me laughing!
Now go follow me!  Please.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment